- Purchase decorative glass bottles from your local craft store or beer bottling supplier. Pick bottles that have caps that can be tightly sealed
- Mix together about 4 ounces of fresh herb such as lavender or peppermint, or the scent you find sensual, with one pint of olive, grape seed, coconut, jojoba or avocado oil. Add more or less herb depending on the strength desired.
- Put the combination into a saucepan. Heat on low for about 1 hour. Make sure the mixture never boils. Infuse the oil with the scent of the herb.
- Strain the oil into a bottle. Place the cap on the bottle, once the oil has cooled. Store the oil in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Use the oil as a massage or bath oil and enjoy.
Tags: herbal oils, how to, massage